Sunday, November 30, 2008

Sheneil and Cory

Thinking of Sheneil and Cory brings a wide smile to my face. Although I met more with Sheneil and Emilee (her wonderful maid of honor) than Cory I got to know them and get along with them, building a friendship along the way. I liked Sheneil from the moment she interviewed me and it was fun getting to know her over the 9 months of planning. By the time it was their wedding day, when it came time for my client [turned friend] to walk down the aisle, I had a hard time keeping it together as I sent her on her way. I had to quickly wipe the tears of joy off my face and pull it together to get back to work coordinating the wedding. That is one of the best parts of my job. Sending a girl you have come to know down the aisle to her new hubby!

It was a special day and it ended with a big party under the stars! The reception was beautiful. Sheneil, Emilee and I sat down and put our heads together to design her ceremony and reception. She had a pretty good idea of what she wanted and trusted me to do the rest and make it happen. The colors were classic black and white but she wanted to spice up the party by adding magenta. There was a lot of color at this reception, from the pink chair ties to the pink up lighting to the pink champagne, it was truly "Pretty in Pink."

Congrats again you guys!!

This magical night was photographed by the very talented Kelly Chandler. Please take a look...


Photography by Kelly Chandler
http://www.kellychandler.com/

1 comment:

  1. Wow...gorgeous and amazing details. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a Comment