Monday, January 26, 2009

Vows in the Vineyard

I wanted to share a table that I designed for an Association of Bridal Consultants meeting. I called it 'Vows in the Vineyard.' I chose a wine themed table because I work a lot within wine country. There are so many different venues that wineries have to offer and I think that winery weddings are so incredibly romantic. There are old wineries opening up new spaces, older wineries with fabulous existing space and there are ALWAYS new wineries opening up with new event spaces. There are wineries on this side of the mountains and there are even more wineries on the east side of the mountains as well! So many to choose from!

THE DETAILS
Fabulous gilded linens are from Linens by Alice
Yummy salted chocolate favors are by Purple Cafe and Wine Bar
Incredible place cards and menu cards are by Paper Fling
Rentals are from AA Party Rentals
Wine accessories are from Village Wines
Cork floral centerpieces were by Lindeman Weddings
I layered three gold linens to give the table a ruffled effect. Then I placed the top of a wine barrel in the middle of the table. Coiling gold wire around the rolled burgundy napkins and fastening a wine cork to the wire tied in the wine theme. The wine bottles had wicks that burned giving the table a romantic light. And yes, those are real grapes!




Photography by Jack Young with Jack Z. Young Photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment