Friday, July 17, 2009

Honeymoons...

So I have been hearing about some fabulous honeymoon destinations from clients lately! I want to share some of the top I have heard about and a few destinations I have been to as well...

I will start with a couple of BUDGET options:

For around $120 Canadian per night there are some fabulous deals to be had at the Westin in Whistler this summer! What a steal!

All I have to say about honeymooning on a buget is... Costco Travel Especially Mexico!

MEXICO
The winner for best Mexican honeymoon this year goes to Le Blanc Resort in Cancun. I haven't been there but some of my clients photos from there were absolutely amazing!

CARIBBEAN
A couple years ago I stayed at the Couples Resort (Swept Away) and I am taking some time off at the end of October to head back to the Couples Sans Souci Resort. I can't wait to go back!! Couples has 4 intimate properties in Jamaica and they consistently are ranked in the top 100 resorts by Travel and Leisure Magazine--which is no surprise!

If you are thinking Sandals and don't know which one...head to the Sandals Whitehouse European Village & Spa. I have heard great things about this resort and if you are looking for a discount to claim at this resort--shoot me an email as I am a Sandals representative!

HAWAII
I have been all over the Hawaiian Islands and I would have to say if you are going for romance and lush beauty--head to Kauai. If you are looking for the nightlife--head to Maui. If you are looking to hang out in the local villages or stay in a fabulous resort, I would definitely head to Kona on the Big Island. Best resort would have to go the Waikaloa Hilton on the Big Island.

EUROPE
Looking for romance? Head to Venice! One of the favorite cities I have ever been to...check out this gem called Hotel Monaco & Grand Canal.

Not really into the Hotel or Resort scene? Try www.vrbo.com. It is a vacation rental website where you can find a villa, condo or home to rent just about anywhere in the world at any budget! I have used this website many times and have always had a great experience. One couple I know even rented an apartment in Paris for an entire month for their honeymoon (for the cost of 1 week at a resort!) Great deal to soak up some culture if you can get the time off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment