Friday, August 7, 2009

Photo Friday

Hi All--Sorry the blog has been a bit slower lately! We are right in the busy season but so far so great! It has been so exciting seeing all of these fabulous weddings that I have been working on unfold so far this season--and I couldn't have asked for better clients this year! It has been so heartwarming seeing all of these couples I have worked with for so long finally tying the knot! Congrats to everyone and thank you for letting me play such a big role in your special day!

I can't wait to start sharing the photos, so for the month of August I want to share a few of my favorite photos from some of the most talented photographers and awesome weddings this year so far. I want to introduce Photo Friday for the month of August. (There is more extensive blogging to come as well.) :-)

As today is Friday--lets get started with the first photo taken by the lovely Jennifer Finch. Molly is absolutely gorgeous bride in this photo--her green eyes are just stunning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment