Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A Fabulous Fall Wedding...

Meet Rebekah and Jonathan...these two had enough passion and love for each other to make everyone in attendance fall even more in love with their significant other. Laura (my assistant) and I sat there during the ceremony and watched these two cry the entire way through; unable to complete sentences because of the overwhelming emotion...(tissues please!) We both agreed after witnessing their ceremony we just wanted to go home to our husbands and give them a big hug. These are the rewarding experiences that make my job so worth all of the hard work...thank you both for choosing me to play such a big part in your special day.

It wasn't all sappy--there was a LOT of fun too...check out these sensational photos taken by the talented Airika and Gerald Pope with Gerald Pope Photography.
Boys will be boys...I walked around the corner to make sure they had all of their boutonnieres on and witnessed this...haha...needless to say I blushed and politely excused myself...

Oh yeah, did I mention, I LOVE fall...
Loving these placecards--another Lindeman Weddings/Paper Fling creation!

Hora Dances...Just another reason why lighting is SO important!!!...not to mention, what a great shot of the bride and groom having a moment amongst the festive party...

Wedding Vendor Drumroll Please...
Venue:
Hidden Meadows
Photography
:
Gerald Pope Photography
Wedding Planners: Erin and Laura from Lindeman Weddings & Events of course!
Invitations: All About Weddings
Placecards:
Paper Fling
Tuxedos: Tuxedo Club, Kirkland
Hair and Make Up: Oasis Spa & Salon
Bridal Spa Party: Julep Nail Parlor
Floral and Decor: Lindeman Weddings & Events
Rehearsal Dinner: Marina Room, Woodmark Hotel
Make sure to check us on Facebook too!