Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Casey & Joe

Hi all,

Sorry I ave been a bit slow on the blog--wedding season must be here! I promise, we have lots to share!

Starting with newlyweds, Mr. & Mrs. Giovanelli...

I can't even tell you how great the photos are -- Kristen Honeycutt really outdid herself on this one! I am not even going to post some of my favorites because I am saving them for our annual "Best of 2010" photos blog in December. Stay tuned!!

When Casey and I met for the first time--we met, we clicked...needless to say, the rest is history. It is great to have so many clients that are such a "great fit" this year! Her and Joe are such a sweet couple and their wedding was in one word, FUN.

She and I sat down and started talking decor she really wanted the space to be breath-taking. Flowers, decor and the ambiance was very important to her. She wanted her guests to experience the "wow" factor and to set the stage for a memorable wedding and reception. Casey had an idea of what she wanted but really let us take the lead when it came to designing the space and dealing with the "details." I am glad she loved the way it turned out, because I had just as much fun with this wedding and really enjoyed the creative freedom she allowed me.

Check out some of the fabulous photos that were captured on such a beautiful day surrounding two BEAUTIFUL people....


Words can't describe how beautiful this looked at night...there were over 100 pink votives surrounding the pond and many more floating...

AK Graphics did all of the darling place cards, seatting chart, programs and table numbers...Allison took our colors/patterns and ran with it! They turned out great!

Dan with Decadence Custom Cakes does it again!


I will say it again--for the couple hundred dollars you spend on lighting--you will be transforming your space a thousand times! Thanks to Wave Link Djs for lighting and DJ Brian Dale for spinning the tunes all night long!


Sparkler Exit--sending the bride and groom off to the Alexis Hotel for the evening, only to wake up and get ready to head for Sandals in Antigua for 13 days!! Now THAT is a relaxing honeymoon!

Photobooth was a hit! Kaitlin (our intern), Kristi and I in the photobooth. Do yourself a favor and click on the link to see more hysterical photos of the evening...so many reasons why photobooths should be mandatory at weddings these days!




"I just remember sitting down to eat dinner at our wedding and being like, wow, this is the most beautiful wedding that I have ever been too….and it is mine! Joe and I can’t thank you enough for all of the great work that you did and hopefully we can pay you back by the referrals throughout the years." - Casey & Joe


For an more extensive blog post, visit Kristen Honeycutt's Blog! Thanks again Kristen for capturing the PERFECT photos for the PERFECT day!